Wednesday 29 January 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

I thought I would write a little post, updating you on my 2014 so far. How can it be that we are almost a month into the new year. This year for my resolution I decided that instead of going for the same ones that I seem to set every year (exercise more and eat better), I thought I would go for something a little different.

2014 for me is the year that I will try to be more positive and make the most of opportunities that I am given. I have already mastered (kind of) the sport of snowboarding on my recent trip to Canada, which is something I can now comfortably tick off my bucket list.

Now this is a lot easier said than done.

I like to think that I am a relatively positive person generally. Sometimes I feel that I can be a bit of a pessimist, only looking at the things that can go wrong in certain situations. So this year I am going to try look for the silver lining in everything that I do, learning from my mistakes and growing as a person.


Good luck with your own resolutions for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment