Thursday 26 September 2013

Polaroid Camera Love.



I absolutely love taking photos, and one of my favourite things to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon is flip through old pictures and photo albums. Like most Generation Y people, majority of the photos that I have are all digital and I rarely go to print them as hard copies. However with a polaroid camera, this hard copy of your photo captured in time is instantly produced.

This is a great accessory to add to your summer wardrobe, snapping photos of you and your friends at the beach or park. I decided upon the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 as the film is reasonably priced and easy to find, and also the colours are so cute. Also I highly recommend that you read the instructions or at least watch a youtube tutorial about how to maximise your polaroid camera's use. It has taken me a while to adjust to the cameras settings, and honestly I have wasted a few too many films.

I bought my camera off Ebay and I found a deal which included really cheap films as well. So if you are considering buying a polaroid camera, have a look around for the best deal, as there are defiantly great prices out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment